Wednesday 7 April 2010

And so it begins....

So, it's fair to say I got quite over-excited at the prospect of another General Election. Having made a few sarcastic remarks in passing to friends (i.e., a certain lawyer friend of mine), I've been persuaded (although would like to stress that I am doing this grudgingly until I'm convinced that anyone actually thinks it's any good) that the blogging world would benefit from my 'paraphrases' of comments, cliches and claims made by the foremost politicians in this campaign. Some say that sarcasm is the lowest form of wit; if you go along with that, this probably isn't for you. But I'll be aiming to collect gems of stupidity, genius and incomprehensibility, as well as offering my take on what I think they really mean (or at least, offering a shallow attempt at being amusing). Who knows, I might even be writing less gibberish than this by the end of it all...

Note: if this blog gets any more than two readers, you can call me Geoffrey.

No comments:

Post a Comment